Wild Science!™ Nanoscience Lab
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- What can clean up oil spills, protect us from UV rays and power the displays on our cell phones? Nanoscience!
- Nanoscience Lab experiments are super easy to understand and implement, using the full color, illustrated education and instruction booklet.
- Children learn best by using their hands! Create a flying iridescent butterfly, sticky gecko tricks, DNA model, liquid crystal experiments, nanoscale soap film, sunscreen UV test and a model oil spill clean-up.
- Develop your child's logical and analytical skills as the same time as developing their creative and expressive skills. This kit has been designed for children aged 8+ with strengths on either side!
- Included are 20 components that come in resalable containers, which can be used again and again.
Easy Instructions for kids (and parents)
Did you know a billionth of a meter is called a nanometer? The educational booklet introduces nanoscience and guides children through activities with real-world applications.
Impress friends with science!
Children will make a fluttering iridescent butterfly, perform sticky gecko tricks, build a DNA model, experiment with liquid crystals, test sunscreen UV and create a model oil-spill clean-up.
Get ahead of this emerging trend
This science kit will inspire, entertain and educate! Breakthroughs in nanoscience could fight diseases, improve technology, create lighter materials and help the environment.
No customer reviews for the moment.